[COLUMBIA, QTR 4 2022] - Sylvan Realty brokered the sale of a $10.5+ million, 40+ home single-family rental portfolio in metro Greenville and Columbia, SC. Sylvan Road Portfolio Services Group (PSG) completed the sale. The sale was between two premier institutional firms attracted to high-performing portfolios.
“This transaction sheds light on the continuing appetite for exposure to SFR despite recent market turbulence”, says Michael Lipman, Director of Portfolio Acquisitions. “Institutional demand for inventory in the Sun Belt growth submarkets remains high and we expect that trend to continue into the first half of 2023,” he added.
- 40+ homes, 85% leased, 3/2 homes in Greenville & Columbia, SC
- High yield portfolio with excellent cash flow
- According to John Burns, existing home values in Columbia MSA have increased by 12.6%
- Existing home values in Greenville MSA have increased by 13%
- Strong rent growth projections
- Sunbelt markets with excellent home appreciation
- Institutional home quality and renovations
- Reasonably price rental options with strong investor returns
- $239,000+ average price per home
ABOUT SYLVAN REALTY
Sylvan Realty provides top acquisition and disposition brokerage services for select institutional portfolios. Sylvan Realty is a licensed real estate brokerage firm, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Sylvan Road.
ABOUT SYLVAN ROAD
Sylvan Road is an investment firm focused exclusively on single family real estate. We are a technology-enabled, data centric, idea-driven firm that utilizes proprietary analytics on our platform. We were one of the earliest pioneers in the sector, and currently have over $2 billion in assets under management.
Sylvan Road controls the end-to-end investment process through its subsidiaries in investment and asset management, general contracting and construction management, field services and property management. Sylvan Road manages capital for blue chip institutions, insurance companies, credit and real estate funds, asset managers and family offices.
To learn more about available portfolios and services, please visit SylvanRE.com or call Becca Stapp at (404) 522-4008 x 1324.Back to News